The evolution of the heat press machine has helped the printing industry continue to evolve with the customers’ needs. Multifunction heat presses make the experience more customizable than ever. Check out the top 5 multifunction heat press machines below to find the best option for your needs.
Best Multifunction Heat Press Machines
Here are our multifunctional heat press machine reviews.
The F2C Pro 5-in-1 Combo Heat Press Machine features a large 12” x 15” work table for easy multifunctionality. This machine is ideal for anyone with safety as a priority because the two handles allow for easy adjusting and switching out of the platens.
- Maintains stability unlike other multifunction heat presses
- Adjustable multi-spring balancer gives you more control over the printing process
- Led digital controller provides a precision functionality
The compact size and weight of the Royal Press 5-in-1 Heat Press Machine make it the perfect choice for small business owners with a tight workspace. You still receive multifunction capability without all the added space.
- It has a digital-led temperature, time, and counter triple function controller
- Press a hat in seconds with easy detachable hat platens
- Customizable rotation with swing-away design
The Seeutek 8-in-1 Power Heat Press Machine is ideal for anyone looking for versatility in their heat press. The eight different functionalities and 360-degree rotation land this heat press in the top spot for best multifunction heat press because it has so much to offer the user. It even comes with a bonus Teflon sheet.
- It comes with an adjustment knob for pressure customization
- Digital led display with control box
- Sturdy design even with detachable parts
The Slendor 5-in-1 Heat Press Machine is ideal for industrial, small scale, and personal use. No matter the demand, this heat press can take the heat. Conveniently change out platens with easy to use swing-away design.
- Individual Safety Control Chip controls heat setting to the degree
- Adjustable pressure allows for an easy press of even the thickest garments
- Two different sized platens for plates
If you’re looking for affordability in your multifunction heat press machine, then the Mophorn 5-in-1 Heat Press Machine is worth your consideration. It’s great for those that need a heat press capable of pressing a variety of different materials including cotton, fiber, metal, ceramic, and even glass.
- Four mug platens of various sizes
- Sleek swing-away design for safer platen adjusting
- Fully adjustable to press any size garment thickness
Multifunction Heat Press Machine Buying Guide
If you are a business owner, the quality of your prints will be the determinant as to whether a client should patronize you or find better quality from your competitors. Obtaining the multifunctionality while still maintaining high-quality product is a must. Here’s what to look for in a multifunction heat press.
There are several types of multifunction heat press machines available and finding the right one for your needs is crucial. You must make sure the product you’re buying is suitable for your needs. It is always advisable to invest in a good quality machine, even if you only need it for a hobby; over time, it saves the stress of buying another and the cost of frequent repairs.
Clamshell Heat Press
The clamshell design is a sturdy design that will always apply heat evenly to your garments. However, if you are looking for a multifunctioning heat press, this may not be the best option for you. Clamshells are capable of pressing a small range of garments, which gives it some multifunctionality, but you cannot change out the platens. That said, you can still get great quality shirts, shorts, and bags from this type of heat press.
Swinger/Swing Away Heat Press
The swing-away heat press accommodates materials up to 2 inches thick which automatically gives it more functionality than a clamshell because you can press sweats and other thick garments. A multifunction heat press of this design will also come with multiple platens giving you more functionality to press hats, plats, and coffee mugs. You may lose some durability with this functionality, though, after years worth of detaching platens.
Draw Heat Press
The Draw design multifunction heat press is extremely similar to the swing away. However, with this design, the stability feature is lacking. The worktable is the platen that moves with this design, which provides further safety for beginners. It could slow down the pressing process, though, because you will have to double-check the worktable doesn’t move before each press.
Durability is the name of the game if you are looking for a multifunctioning heat press that will last. Multifunctioning heat presses are great because you pretty much get multiple machines from a single unit. However, this sometimes means that you sacrifice durability. The best way to know if you are purchasing a durable multifunction heat press is literally by its price value.
When it comes to durability, you absolutely get what you pay for. If you are already looking for a machine that comes with multiple different platens, you may as well shovel out a little extra cash to buy one that will work efficiently for years to come.
- Beat Heat Press Machines
- Best Affordable Heat Press
- Best Heat Press for Beginners
- Best Heat Press for Hats
- Best Heat Press for Mugs
- Best Heat Press for T-Shirts
- Best Heat Press for Small Businesses
- Best Heat Press Under $300
- Best Printers for Heat Press Printing
- Best Swing Away Heat Press
- Mophorn Heat Press Review
- PowerPress Heat Press Review
- Zeny Heat Press Review
- Xyron Creative Station Review
- Vevor Heat Press Review
- RoyalPress Heat Press Review
- Hotronix Heat Press Review
- Hix Swingman Heat Press Review
- FancierStudio Heat Press Review
- F2C Heat Press Review
- Brother DC200 DesignNCut Review