Do you like customizing clothing or creating cool t-shirts, hats and other accessories? If so, custom vinyl printing may just be what you’re looking for. Simply purchase some heat transfer vinyl, apply your design, cut and heat press it onto the clothing of your choice and you’re ready to go.
Best Printable Heat Transfer Vinyl
Here are our printable heat transfer vinyl reviews
You can’t go wrong with this deal. This package from PrimeCuts includes 65, 12”X 12” sheets of premium vinyl in 32 different color styles. PrimeCuts takes pride in the adhesiveness of their products meaning this vinyl isn’t going to peel anytime soon.
- Product comes flat and ready to use right out of the package
- Full refund if not satisfied
- Versatile uses from decals and clothing to home décor and window graphics.
This package, from Fame Crafts, includes 20 transfer vinyl sheets in 20 of their most popular colors. Use this vinyl to personalize anything from your favourite clothing to bedroom furniture.
- Super adhesive—can withstand relentless washing
- Sensitive to heat, allowing you to quickly forge every detail
- Thin-cut vinyl means you can cut and press this vinyl quicker than most
This package, from Vinyl Rolls, comes with pretty much every color in the spectrum. With 47 colors to choose from, you’ll never run out of original design options.
- Extremely durable, can withstand scratches
- Holds up perfectly in the washing machine, built to last
- Adhesive holds up in any climate, no peeling
Use this vinyl alone or in combination with other colors. This vinyl is great for cutting fine designs with clear borders.
- Made from environmentally friendly material
- 12”X10” design means it is easily compatible with all kinds of cutting machines.
- Strong adhesive quality, can withstand many washes
This package, from EasyWeed, comes with 12 sheets of heat transfer vinyl in 12 of their most popular colors. Perfect for starters, this easy-to-cut material was created with beginners in mind.
- Thin and easy-to-cut makes for simple design tracing
- Pressure sensitive carrier allows the user to create and press even the smallest details
- Ready to use out of the package
Printable Heat Transfer Vinyl Buyer’s Guide
Vinyl work can be a cheap and exciting hobby for both kids and adults alike. Like any new hobby, before you go out and make your first heat transfer vinyl purchase, there are a few things to consider first. Our buyer’s guide is here to help you get started with your new and exciting hobby. Below are a few things to keep an eye out for when making your first purchase.
Strong adhesive properties should be your top priority when selecting heat transferable vinyl. If you want your design to stay put, you’ll need to get a product that takes adhesiveness seriously. Look for products that pride themselves in this quality; read customer reviews before making your final decision.
Whether you’re interested in making crafts for friends or looking to start a small business, you’re going to want a product that is built to last, withstanding the test of time. Don’t be fooled, many knock-off brands look amazing at first, but fade quickly or start peeling after only a few wash cycles. Thankfully, well priced, professional-grade vinyl is easy to find; trust us, it’s worth it to spend the few extra dollars.
When looking to make your purchase, think about what projects you plan to make. If you love colors, and lots of them, choose a multi-pack with a large variety. If you’re taking more of a classical approach to your vinyl work, stick with a package that contains the basics.
Lightweight vs. heavy design
Again, before making your purchase, think of the types of projects you plan to undertake. If your designs require intricate and precision cuts, you’re going to want to go with a lightweight vinyl. If you’re looking to make stickers and print decals, then heavy vinyl will be your best option.
- Best Die Cutting Machines
- Best Vinyl Cutters
- Best Heat Press Machines
- Best Screen Printing Machines
- Best Heat Transfer Vinyl
- Best Heat Transfer Paper
- Best Heat Transfer Paper for Dark Shirts
- Best Heat Transfer Vinyl for Cricut
- Best Heat Transfer Vinyl for Silhouette Cameo
- Best Heat Transfer Vinyl for T-Shirts
- Best Irons for Heat Transfer Vinyl
- Best Printer for Heat Transfer Paper