Are you an art enthusiast, and you enjoy making personalized works of art? If you do, what you need is the ultimate DIY machine to help you cut your art materials to size. We present you with Cricut Explore 3.
Cricut Explore 3 Features
Cricut Explore 3 is a cutting tool that cleanly cuts material pieces to size. The cutting blade is so durable that it can cut materials that are up to 3.6 meters thick without relying on a cutting mat.
This cutter is relatively easy to use. All you need to do is to load the design and initiate action. Besides cutting, you can also use it to draw and score designs
- Works with a Digital online app suitable for Android and IOS devices
- Compatible with 3 different cutting and embellishment tools
- Suitable for more than 100 different types of craft material
The Cricut Explore 3 works faster than its predecessors. This tool is highly functional and dependable for creating custom made iron-on and advertisement banners. From small to large-scale projects, the Explore 3 has got you covered.
This tool is compatible with the Cricut Smart materials, SMrt Vinyl, and the Smart HTV Iron-On. It delivers speed and precision, and there are no margins for error as far as this tool is concerned.
Cricut Explore 3 Pros
- An efficient workhorse
- It does not require a cutting mat
- Access to hundreds of app designs
The first thing you will notice with the Explore 3 is that it is relatively easy to use. You can draw, cut, and draw with this single piece of hardware. This feature alone makes it a valuable tool with multifunctional features. Furthermore, the Explore 3 can work with as many as 100 different fabrics. No longer do you have to change your design plans because the machine you have is incompatible with the fabrics you have in mind. With this tool, your options are limitless. Let us also add that it can cut very thick materials too.
Another benefit of using the Explore 3 is that it comes fully packaged with all the accessories you will need to operate it, namely a Power Adapter, Welcome Card, and a USB Cable. So rather than spend extra cash on these accessories, you have it all arranged in a single package. So the moment you take delivery, you can start using it immediately.
Cricut Explore 3 Cons
The Explore 3 has its downsides, though. First, to access the online trove of design plans, you will need to subscribe to it. So besides the free 100+ projects, you will have to pay a subscription fee to access more designs. This is the only con we could identify with Explore 3.
- Subscription-Based design plans access
- It may not be compatible with design tools and materials by other brands
Cricut Explore 3 Review Conclusion
The Cricut Explore 3 is a DIY tool for experts and beginners. It is easy to use and compatible with other design and embellishment tools. Paying a single price for the Explore 3 is a good idea because you get to enjoy the quality that it provides for quite a long time. However, we recommend that you read the user manual first before your first use.Check Price on Amazon
- Best Die Cutting Machines
- Best Vinyl Cutters
- Best Heat Press Machines
- Best Screen Printing Machines
- Best Heat Transfer Vinyl
- Best Heat Transfer Paper
- Best Vinyl Cutters for Beginners
- Best Cheap Vinyl Cutters
- Best Desktop Vinyl Cutters
- Best Vinyl Cutter for Macs
- Best Vinyl Cutter for Shirts
- Best Vinyl Cutter for Small Business
- Best Vinyl Cutter Software
- Best Vinyl Cutter Under $500
- Best Vinyl Cutter Under $300
- Best Die Cutting Machine for Vinyl