Adding a bit of brightness and sparkle to your creative designs is possible when you have the right tools at your disposal. Every work of art is an opportunity to make a statement, and you can achieve that with this Cricut Stencil Vinyl.
The Vinyl rolls are easy to use, and you will get the perfect finish you have always desired. Let us look at the features of this product that makes such a difference for creative minds.
Cricut Stencil Vinyl Features
This vinyl roll is ideal for creating decals that are very easy to remove. But there is a lot more you can make with these vinyl rolls. You can also make labels with it, and all your creations will come out with a glittery finish that will improve the value and quality of your artwork. This Cricut Vinyl is specially created for DIY artists looking to add value and color to their creations.
- The rolls are 12×48 inches long
- Works with electronic cutting machines
- Sticks to smooth surfaces
This stencil vinyl has an adhesive back which is a great feature. Once you paste it on a surface, it remains in place and will not slip out of position. You will also have no need to use extra gum or glue to hold it in place. One common complaint many artists battle with when using non-sticky vinyl is that the use of extra glue may sometimes ruin the quality of their work. With this Cricut Stencil Vinyl, they will have no such problems. This vinyl roll will stick to most hard surfaces like plastic, paper, wood, canvas, and lots more. For best results, just make sure that the surface is smooth and stable.
Cricut Stencil Vinyl Pros
The Cricut Stencil Vinyl is an easy-to-use stencil vinyl material. Even if you are a beginner with little or no experience using vinyl rolls, you will have no problems using this product. It sticks to most hard surfaces as long as the surface in question is dry. The sticky back allows you to position the roll on your artwork at a single try. However, if you get it wrong the first time, you can afford to reposition it until you get it right.
- Prevents color bleeds
- Durable material
- Clear and transparent
This Vinyl roll works with all Cricut cutting machines, which is another great feature. If you already have an electronic cutting machine by this manufacturer, you can use it to cut it to size. We were also pleased to find out that it works with some other cutting machines by other brands too. However, we advise that you do your findings if your cutting machine is by a different brand before you buy it. If you do not need a cutting machine, then you don’t have to worry.
Cricut Stencil Vinyl Cons
There were quite a few cons we noticed about this Cricut Stencil Vinyl. First and foremost, this material will not stay in place if you are working on a wet surface. To make it stick, you need to make sure that the surface is properly dried before placing the roll on it. Another downside to using this stencil vinyl is that it may not work for the cutting machine you have (if you already have one).
- It is wide enough for artworks on large boards
- Does not work very well on moist surfaces
Cricut Stencil Vinyl Review Conclusion
This Cricut stencil vinyl is a reliable material to work with. It adds value to your creations and works on hard and semi-hard surfaces like plastic, hard paper, boards, woods, and canvas. It’s very easy to use, and the sticky back does not require any other glue to hold it in place. We recommend it if you want to create DIY labels and decals.Check Price on Amazon
- Best Die Cutting Machines
- Best Vinyl Cutters
- Best Heat Press Machines
- Best Screen Printing Machines
- Best Heat Transfer Vinyl
- Best Heat Transfer Paper
- Best Vinyl Cutters for Beginners
- Best Cheap Vinyl Cutters
- Best Desktop Vinyl Cutters
- Best Vinyl Cutter for Macs
- Best Vinyl Cutter for Shirts
- Best Vinyl Cutter for Small Business
- Best Vinyl Cutter Software
- Best Vinyl Cutter Under $500
- Best Vinyl Cutter Under $300
- Best Die Cutting Machine for Vinyl
- How to Make Money with a Cricut Explore 3
- How to Make Money with a Cricut Mug Press
- How to Make Money with a Silhouette Cameo 4
- How to Make Money with a Silhouette Portrait 3
- How to Make Money with a Cricut Maker 3
- Best Cricut Machine for Beginners
- How to Use a Cricut Explore Air 2
- How to Clean a Cricut Mat
- How to Save a Silhouette File as a JPEG
- Cricut SportFLEX Iron On Vinyl Review
- How to Make a Glitter Tumbler
- Brother ScanNCut SDX85 Review
- Brother ScanNCut SDX125 Review
- Slendor Heat Press Review
- Starting a T-Shirt Business with a Heat Press as a Stay-at-Home Mom
- 10 Valentine’s Day Gifts to Make with a Vinyl Cutter