For devoted crafters who are serious about their trade or professionals who want to deliver a wide-range of exceptional-quality heat transferred products to their customers, an industrial-grade heat press machine is an absolute must. The OrangeA Heat Press Machine is well-suited for anyone who fits into the above-mentioned categories, as well as novice crafters, as its certainly easy enough to use.
OrangeA Heat Press Machine Features
The OrangeA Heat Press Machine is a 15 inch by 15 inch, 8 in 1 swing-away style heat press machine. It’s industrial-grade and delivers outstanding, professional-quality results that will last for years to come. As expected from such a robust device, this heat press is outfitted with a wide-variety of impressive features, the most notable of which include the following:
- A 15 inch by 15 inch flat, Teflon-coated heat platen that’s made of durable aluminum
- A full 360 degrees swivel rotation swing-away arm
- A 4/5 inch thick heating board
- An adjustable multi-spring balancer
- A built-in fuse for safe operation
- Adjustable feet to ensure level pressing on any surface
- A full-range pressure adjustment knob
- 1 6 inch by 3 inch curved hat/cap press
- 1 4.7 inch to 7.7 inch diameter mug press
- 1 4.7 inch to 9.25 inch diameter mug press
- 1 12 oz latte mug press
- 1 17 oz latte mug press
- 1 five inch max diameter plate press
- 1 six inch max diameter plate press
- A dual LCD digital time and temperature display
- Push button adjustable time and temperature interface
- Temperature range: 32 degrees F to 430 degrees F (0 degrees C to 250 degrees C)
- Time range: 0 to 999 seconds
- Adjustable height settings, from 13.5 inches to 17 inches
- An upgraded aluminum alloy cradle
- 1000 watts and 100 Volts of power
- A 4.5 foot power cord
With so many incredible features, it can safely be assumed that the OrangeA Heat Press Machine offers a number of benefits. In addition to producing premium-quality results quickly, some of the other advantages that this heat press machine offers include:
- Comes fully assembled with the flat heat platen; ready to press shirts and other garments right out of the box, just plug it in and let it heat up.
- All attachments are easy to remove and easy to secure in place, so you can transfer between pressing images on textiles to mugs to plates and various other substrates with complete ease.
- The full 360 degree rotation swing-away design allows you to fully access the lower platform and reduces the risks of injuries.
- The adjustable multi-spring balancer and the full-range pressure adjustment knob ensure consistent delivery of pressure and heat.
- Built to last and withstand excessive use, thanks to the durable construction.
- An audible alarm beeps when the heat press has reached the desired temperature and when the heat press process is complete.
- The Teflon-coated heat platen prevents scorching.
- The adjustable feet ensure that the machine delivers even, consistent results, no matter what surface you’re working on.
- The built-in fuse prevents damage from overheating and surges
- It’s easy to adjust the temperature and time, as well as see the settings you’ve selected, thanks to the push button interface and LCD dual digital display.
- Can be used to press high-quality images that will be permanently affixed to a wide variety of materials, including T-shirts, sweatshirts, towels, sheets, caps, hats, cups, mugs, thermoses, plates, and so much more.
- Considering all of the features and benefits, it’s surprisingly affordably priced.
Overall, the OrangeA Heat Press Machine is an exceptionally designed, easy to use heat press that delivers outstanding results; however, there are a few downsides that some customers noted. While we don’t think that these cons are significant, they are worth noting so that you are fully aware of any issues that may arise.
- A few users said that it took a little longer than expected to heat up; but, we didn’t find that it took so long to heat it up that it will drastically affect your productivity.
If you’re on the market for an industrial-grade heat press that can be used to press images into a variety of substrates and yields professional, long-lasting results, yet won’t break your budget, the OrangeA Heat Press Machine is definitely an option that you should consider.Check Price on Amazon