Crafters and professionals that are looking for a durable, affordable heat press that can transfer long-lasting, high-quality graphic images with ease should consider the PlanetFlame Heat Press Machine. This device boasts all of the necessary features to deliver professional-quality results in very little time.
PlanetFlame Heat Press Machine Featurse
The PlanetFlame Heat Press Machine is a clamshell-style heat press, which means that the upper heat platen opens vertically so that the lower surface can be accessed. The wide opening allows easy access to the heat press surface, so you can easily press images into a variety of materials with ease.
This heat press machine offers all of the essential features, including:
- A 15 inch by 15 inch heat press surface
- A Teflon-coated, non-stick heat platen
- A built-in fuse to prevent damage from surges and overheating
- An individual safety control chip that precisely controls the heat in the platen to ensure precise, consistent heating.
- Dual LCD digital time and temperature display settings
- Audible alarm sounds when the device has reached the selected temperature and when the pressing process is completed.
- Temperature range: 0 degrees to 750 degrees
- Time range: 0 seconds to 999 seconds
- Heavy-duty aluminum heating platen is exceptionally durable, yet lightweight and ensures even heat and pressure distribution.
- Evenly laid out heating coils to further ensure consistent heating
- Adjustable pressure knob; simply turn it to adjust the pressure to the thickness of the item you’re heat pressing.
- Durable upgrade spring to further assure high-quality results and to withstand excessive use
- Anti-scaled protecting cover prevents damage to items and reduces risk of injuries
- Long, texture handle for increased stability and comfort over long periods of time
- Removable silicone pad can withstand high temperatures
The PlanetFlame Heat Press Machine offers a variety of benefits, thanks to the wide range of features that it offers. While the features may not be as numerous as some of the higher-end heat press machines, that certainly doesn’t mean that this heat press doesn’t deliver outstanding results.
Some of the most notable benefits of the PlanetFlame Heat Press Machine include the following:
- A large 15 inch by 15 inch heat platen that’s constructed of heavy-duty aluminum and is Teflon-coated to prevent scorching and ensure even heat and pressure distribution
- Easy to adjust time and temperature settings, thanks to the push button interface.
- Dual LCD digital time and temperature display lets you easily see the settings you’ve selected to improve accuracy and precision.
- Fully assembled; ready to use right out of the box. Just plug it in, select the desired temperature and time, and you’re ready to start pressing.
- Audible alarm sounds when the temperature has been reached and when the heat pressing process is completed.
- Long, comfort grip handle allows for easier, safer, and more comfortable use.
- Can reach temperatures of up to 750 degrees F, which is a lot higher than the standard heat press machine (which can usually only reach temps of 400 degrees, max)
- Built-in fuse improves safety and prevents damage.
- Individual safety control ship precisely controls the heat distributed within the plate on the setting degree.
- Temperature and pressure remain stable during the entire pressing process.
- Can be used to press images into a variety of materials, including T-shirts, sweatshirts, jigsaw puzzles, blankets, pillowcases, sheets, ID badges, and so much more.
- Very affordably priced; considering the size, the temperature settings, the ease of use and the high-quality, professional-grade results, this heat press is quite inexpensive.
The PlanetFlame Heat Press Machine certainly offers a wide-range of benefits; however, there are a few downsides that some users have noted, which we think are worth mentioning. We don’t foresee these issues having a severe impact on the overall quality of the machine and the results that it produces, but they’re important to note.
- Some users said that the platen takes a little long to heat up; but, we don’t think that it should severely impede productivity.
- Others said that the heat press stopped working after a few months; however, they were able to replace the malfunctioning components.
If you are looking for an industrial-grade heat press that can deliver professional-quality results and won’t break your budget, than the PlanetFlame Heat Press Machine is definitely an option that is worth your consideration. It’s durably constructed, easy to use, and offers outstanding results; all at a price that is extremely affordable.Check Price on Amazon