Whether you’re new to heat pressing or you’ve been transferring images for a long time and you need a replacement machine, if you’re looking for a high-quality heat press that doesn’t cost a fortune, the Transfer Crafts T-Shirt Heat Press is definitely an option that you should consider. Durably built, easy to use, and affordably priced, this heat press is ideal for both personal and professional use.
Transfer Crafts T-Shirt Heat Press Features
The Transfer Crafts T-Shirt Heat Press is clamshell-style heat press machine, which means that it’s upper plate opens up vertically, so it requires minimal space to operate. It’s well-suited for personal projects, as well as light commercial use. Using heavy pressure and consistent heat, it can transfer graphic images to a wide variety of materials in virtually no time.
Key features of this heat press machine include the following:
- 9 inch by 12 inch aluminum heat platen
- Digital dual time and temperature displays, which are clearly illustrated on LCD screens
- Temperature range: room temperature to 500 degrees F
- Time range: 0 seconds to 999 seconds
- Teflon-coated heat platen
- Adjustable pressure setting
- Comes fully assembled; ready to use right out of the box
- Constructed of durable materials and can withstand constant use
- Illuminated power display lets you know that the device is turned on
- Illuminated temperature and audible sound lets you know when the machine is ready to use
- Audible time beeps when the transfer cycle is completed
- Silicone pad can withstand 500 degree F without distortion
- Voltage: 110 volts
- Power: 1200 watts
- Easy to control handle
The Transfer Crafts T-Shirt Heat Press Machine is a standard clamshell-style heat press. While it doesn’t offer all of the bells and whistles that higher end machines feature, it is outfitted with the basic features, which makes it suitable for crafters and professionals of all experience levels. Why should you consider using this heat press? Here’s a look at some of the benefits that it provides:
- No assembly required; it’s already assembled and ready to use right out of the box. Just plug it in, set the temperature and time, let it heat up, and start pressing.
- Time and temperature are easy to set and the settings are clearly visible on the dual LCD digital display screens.
- An audible sound beeps when the heat press has reached the temperature setting and beeps again when the heat transfer process has been completed.
- Adjustable pressure knob; just twist the knob to achieve the ideal level of pressure for the thickness of the item that you are pressing.
- Large capacity; the heat plate is 15 inches by 15 inches, which gives you plenty of space to press images onto items of varying sizes.
- Teflon-coated heat plate prevents damage and allows for easy cleaning.
- There’s no need to purchase or apply additional Teflon sheets, as the machine is already coated.
- Durable and sturdy. This machine is constructed of heavy-duty aluminum and can easily withstand regular use for years to come.
- Evenly distributes heat and pressure to ensure proper transfer of images to substrates.
- Can be used to transfer images onto a variety of materials, including T-shirts, sweatshirts, tote bags, jigsaw puzzles, ID badges, pillowcases, sheets, and so much more.
- Affordably priced, especially when compared to equivalent heat press machines.
- Doesn’t require a tremendous amount of space. Since it’s a clamshell-style, you don’t need extra room to accommodate a swinging arm.
While the Transfer Crafts T-Shirt Heat Press does offer tremendous amount of pros, there are a few downsides, too. While we don’t think that these cons will have a major impact on the overall performance of the machine, they are worth noting so that you are aware of any issues that may arise.
- Some users said that the device malfunctioned after only a few uses; however, they were able to contact the manufacturer and rectify the situation.
- A few other customers noted that the area around the heat press does get hot; but, this isn’t an uncommon occurrence with heat press machines.
Overall, we are quite impressed with the Transfer Crafts T-Shirt Heat Press Machine. Given the range of features, the simplicity of the design, the ease of use, and the high-quality results that it provides – as well as the very affordable price tag – we think that this is an excellent heat press for novice and experienced crafters.Check Price on Amazon