Whether you’re an avid crafter or a professional who sells custom-made vinyl products, a premium-quality vinyl cutting machine is a must. USCutter is regarded as one of the best manufacturers of vinyl cutting machines, and their MH 34” vinyl cutter is one of their top-of-the-line products. With this vinyl cutter, you’ll be able to cut out all types of shapes, designs, letters, and numbers quickly and easily.
USCutter Vinyl Cutter MH 34” Features
The USCutter Vinyl Cutter MH 34” is a commercial-grade vinyl cutting machine that is capable of cutting a large-scale designs. It’s a substantial device that is outfitted with all of the advanced features that you would expect from such a reputable manufacturer, including the following:
- 1 34 inch USCutter MH Series vinyl cutter plotter, complete with stand
- 3 fully adjustable pinch rollers
- Standard vinyl cutter blades
- A stepper motor
- 39 in/s speed
- 350 g force
- Maximum cut width of 30.63 inches
- Maximum cutting length of 96 inches, or 8 feet
- A state-of-the-art ball-bearing dual roller media roller system
- 1 VinylMaster Cut – Design and Cut Software
- 5 rolls of Greenstar vinyl in black, white, real red, green, and canary yellow, all measuring 224 inches by 5 feet
- 2 sheets of 12 inch by 24 inch magnetic blanks
- 1 TransferRite Ultra Clear 1210G application transfer tape, sized 6 inches by 10 yards
- 1 TransferRite Ultra 592U high tack paper application tape, measuring 6 inches by 10 yards
- 3 sharp, durable vinyl cutting blades
- 1 sharp, durable hobby knife
- 1 squeegee
- 1 USB cable
- 1 power cable
- 1 blade holder
- 1 pen holder
The USCutter Vinyl Cutter MH 34” vinyl cutting machine is intended to cut various types of designs, from simple, standard numbers and letters to more intricate patterns. It’s intended for larger scale projects, like vinyl patterns, but it can also be used for smaller projects, too. Given all of the features and accessories that this vinyl cutter boasts, it offers numerous benefits, including:
- A max cutting width of 30.63 inches and a max length of 8 feet, which is quite impressive, given the price of the machine.
- Cuts at 39 in/s at a force of 350 grams, so it turns out fast results.
- The included VinylMaster Cut software that can be used to produce numerals, digits, pinstripes, and much more, as well as an array of tools for curves, texts, and shapes. The software also features built-in tools that apply Velcro directly to your projects and are compatible with major image formats.
- Pinch rollers enable precision cutting and are easy to customize.
- Comes complete with three sharp blades, so you have plenty of backup to get you started.
- It’s incredibly easy to use, thanks to its intuitive design and robust features.
- Can be used to cut a large array of materials, including standard and heat transfer vinyl, standard and craft paper, card stock, and paint mask.
- The material you’re cutting easily feeds through the machine, thanks to the dual ball-bearing media roller system. There’s no need to worry about wasting time feeding your substrates through the rollers before each cut; simply set them on top of the rollers and they’ll feed right through.
- The advanced spool function makes it possible to send several jobs at one time and they’ll automatically be sorted out according to color.
- It’s affordably priced, especially given all of the advanced settings, features, and materials it comes with.
Overall, the USCutter Vinyl Cutter MH 34” vinyl cutting machine is a durable, high-quality unit that has tremendous capabilities and is very easy to use; however, there are a few downsides that should be pointed out. It’s important to be aware of these cons so that you can determine if it’s the right vinyl cutter for your needs.
- It can only cut tint, laminate, low- and high-intensity reflective, un-backed, or unlined materials with a carrier sheet.
- The included software is only PC compatible; it can’t be used with Apple/Mac computers
Despite these flaws, we still think that this is a high-quality, affordably priced vinyl cutter machine, especially considering the price.
The USCutter MH 34” vinyl cutter is easy to use, affordably priced, and comes with everything you need to cut out high-quality designs from a variety of materials. Overall, we are very impressed with this machine and think it’s well-suited for serious crafters and business owners.Check Price on Amazon